Abogados de Mala Práctica Médica en Florida con 40 Años de Experiencia
Medical malpractice is a controversial issue in the nation, doctors giving pity, hospitals against lawyers and patients in battle "he said - she said" struggling over responsibility over health providers, the cost of bad practice insurance, the so-called "tort reform" and state regulations that limit recovery from the devastating damage inflicted on victims of malpractice.
Fortunately malpractice attorneys medical in Florida of Searcy Denney have over 40 years of experience representing victims of medical malpractice and can display hundreds of jury verdicts and settlements for the benefit of its customers.
When Doctors Damage Instead of Healing
When doctors and other health providers violate the oath "first, do no harm", then victims who lose their lives or good health deserve the full justice that our legal system promises.
There are few more emotional cases, than those of medical malpractice and neglect of care. It is easy to see why. As patients, we rely on health care professionals to treat our injuries and illnesses. Victims of medical malpractice have had their lives shattered or severely damaged by people they trusted for their protection.
Malpractice among doctors who have violated their obligations and failed to provide accepted standards of care can take many forms, including:
- Failure in diagnosis or diagnostic error
- Failure to treat or inadequate treatment
- Failure to warn the patient of known risks
- Surgical errors or complications
- Related injuries at the time of birth such as brain damage
- Errors in prescription drugs
Florida Malpractice Lawyers Who Know Their Work
When a doctor commits bad practice, victims often experience an emotional reaction in conjunction with the physical injuries they suffer. Instead of receiving treatment for a health problem, they find themselves facing more serious injuries that still require a more expensive treatment. While they accumulate medical bills and are forced to take time off from work to recover, stress prolongs the healing process.
Therefore, it is understandable the value of the legal malpractice firm who have more than 40 years of experience, helping thousands of clients obtain compensation to pay for medical expenses, pain suffered and lost wages due to medical malpractice. .
Legal Firm of Bad Practice Achieves Verdicts, Agreements
In the three and a half decades of representing victims of malpractice, our experienced team of medical malpractice lawyers in Florida , researchers, insurance and health care experts are so skilled at winning fair agreements, as well as, gaining fairness in courts.
A few examples:
- An agreement of $ 2 million for incompetent surgeries, misdiagnosis, delay, which left the patient in a wheelchair with loss of bodily functions and permanent pain.
- A recovery of $ 4.24 million for the repeated failure of a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer proved fatal at 45 years of age.
- A confidential agreement in favor of a 4-year-old girl whose doctors failed to diagnose or treat meningitis that caused her death.
- Numerous recoveries for parents of newborns who suffered brain damage, due to medical malpractice, during the time of delivery.
If you have been injured by a doctor's negligence, just fill out our Contact Form or call us directly at 1-800-780-8607 for FREE to schedule a consultation with one of our Florida malpractice attorneys. During this confidential free consultation we will help you evaluate your claim and discuss options to seek the justice you deserve.
If you feel more comfortable discussing in Spanish, we have team members and attorneys who speak Spanish in Florida .
To the Task Taking Hospitals and Clinics for Negligence
Along with doctors, hospitals, clinics or other medical facilities have a responsibility to find accepted standards to provide patient care. Therefore, when a serious death or injury occurs during treatment in one of those facilities, the complexity of the demand for malpractice is increased. Our malpractice lawyers have a recovery record for patients.
At Searcy Denney, our Florida medical malpractice attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of hospital patients and families of victims of malpractice:
- A $ 31 million settlement for the plaintiffs and counselor against Tenet Healthcare Corp. For the benefit of patients who suffered dangerous and painful infections after cardiac surgery at Palm Beach Garden Medical Center in Florida.
- An $ 8 million verdict for the family of a 15-year-old boy who died of brain damage caused by a hospital failure to provide treatment at the right time for the life threatening medical condition.
- An agreement of $ 4.25 million for an unjust death claim against the medical clinic for repeated failure of pancreatic cancer diagnoses that resulted in the death of the patient, finally.
At the Searcy Denney law firm, our medical malpractice attorneys in Florida have more than 40 years of experience in dealing with lawsuits that originate in hospitals or clinics . If you or a loved one has suffered from the negligence of the health care facility or incompetent practice, we welcome your call for a free, confidential consultation. Please call us at 1-800-780-8607 for FREE or fill out our Contact Form. We have team members and attorneys who speak Spanish in Florida .
Bad Practice Attorneys in West Palm Beach Protect Our Dear Elders
The patient population most vulnerable to medical practice are the elderly loved ones in the nursing home or assisted living facilities, where their families believe that they will be healthy and safe.
The media are full of horrendous stories about the mistreatment of elderly people living in these institutions, each report is more terrible than the next. Residents, unable to care for themselves, are at the mercy of unskilled or unsupervised employees instead of the qualified doctors and nurses they need.
Despite regulations , it is very common, malpractice in nursing homes that can lead to the death of the patient or permanent injury from:
- Wrong medication violating the "correct patient, correct drug, correct route, correct dose, correct time" rule for those who administer them;
- Staff with insufficient or poor training who fail patient care, fail to intervene on behalf of the patient or fail to prevent a patient's injuries;
- Unskilled caregivers , who may even have a history of violent behavior;
- Inappropriate use or failure to maintain the medical device or other essential equipment to care for the patient.
States have different licensing regulations for assisted living facilities, which are not facilities for health care. In fact, many states prohibit assisted living facilities from providing continuous care for qualified nurses. Unfortunately, some assisted living companies turn to the regulations and employ staff not qualified to perform medical duties or hire caregivers of external health without providing continuous care or supervision in place.
Florida Medical Malpractice Attorneys Are Here to Help
If you suspect that medical malpractice was the factor in the death or injury of a loved one in the nursing home or assisted living residence, the Searcy Denney malpractice attorneys in Florida can help you investigate the situation and seek justice. that his family deserves.
Nuestro equipo legal dedicado por más de 40 años de experiencia atendiendo casos de mala práctica en los cuales nosotros hemos recuperado millones de dólares para nuestros clientes a sus seres queridos. En sólo, un caso reciente el abogado de mala práctica, Karen Terry de Searcy Denney, llegó a un acuerdo en una mediación por $618.500 dólares a beneficio de un paciente de un hogar de ancianos quien murió de una caída, cuando los enfermeros del hogar fallaron en supervisar y tomar las medidas preventivas.
Si usted desea programar una consulta gratis, confidencial con uno de nuestros abogados de mala practica medica en Florida, por favor, llene nuestro Formulario de Contacto o llámenos por una consulta al 1-800-780-8607 GRATIS. Si usted necesita un abogado de mala practica medica en Miami, un abogado de mala practica medica en Orlando, un abogado de mala practica medica en Kissimmee, o los abogados de mala practica medica en cualquier lugar en Florida, nosotros podemos ayudarlo desde nuestras oficinas en West Palm Beach o Tallahassee. Nosotros damos la bienvenida a su pedido de abogados que hablan espanol en Florida, si usted prefiere.
Para Ver Las
Areas de Práctica
Por favor llámenos o complete bajo el Formulario de Contacto para saber más de Usted y programar una consulta confidencial gratuita.